Friday, December 14, 2007

Why I love what I do...

Today I was telling my business coach, Karen Buckley, this story, and she insisted I share it on my blog...

I have this one image I took at a wedding this summer of Anne, the bride, and this moment when her grandmother was looking over at her. And the way her grandma is gazing at her granddaughter is amazing...it has a depth that I can't even begin to go into. Are memories of Anne as a little girl in a ballerina tutu flooding her mind? Or maybe she's thinking of Anne's mother, her daughter, on her wedding day and how much daughter looks like mother. Whose to say? What is sure is that grandma, in her wisdom and time on this planet, is soaking up the moment with the bride, and that SOMEDAY, Anne will be a different person, full of wisdom, and she will look at this picture and see it from a totally different perspective, a deep, amazingly meaningful perspective, and to think I had a part in capturing that for her, makes me so grateful to have this passion and ability with a camera.

No comments: