Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Personalized Wine-Making @ Castlebridge!


Hi Everyone! Long-time no blog! I've so much to catch you guys up on! For one thing, I am looking forward to blog about Aliya & Billy's April 3rd wedding at The Canal in Ballard...first though, I wanted to share these great shots that my bride Jill from February 3rd sent me of their wine-making adventure at Castlebridge Winery, conveniently located in Kent! The wine was used above as wedding favors for their guests, which was such a cool idea I just had to share it!


I have yet to make my first batch of Castlebridge wine, but I've sampled all four flavors Jill and her VERY good friends labored over and they were DELICIOUS....from white to blush to red. Yum!






Too cute!

The final product below, featuring customized labels featuring images from Jill & Barry's Engagement session!

Thanks for sharing Jill!! I will for sure take you up on your offer to help me make my first Julie Watts Photo batch of wine at Castlebridge Winery!

In other news, here's just a little sneak peek of Aliya & Billy's wedding! That's Aliya's mother, Raina, in the background (and Billy's hidin' back there too) watching her youngest daughter on her wedding day. Doesn't this image have an unREAL amount of vintage essence?!

1 comment:

Sara Montgomery said...

Looks like so much fun julie! What a great idea. I can not wait to see the wedding shots!