Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Senior Photoshoot---Katie!

As I continue on my quest to catch up with blogging, we arrive now with the lovely and captivating, Katie...


And BF Colton came too and was incredibly sweet and helpful. . .


When we were talking on the phone planning the shoot, I remember Katie saying that she didn't think Enumclaw would be the ideal photoshoot location. I hadn't shot there yet though, and she was agreeable to giving it a shot. Can you believe this wall we found? Enumclaw, you Rock!!



A more few faves...












Katie & Colton, I had a great time shooting with you guys and generally messing around with ideas. I appreciate your reflector folding skills (Colton is the only person to ever fold the extra large one correctly on the FIRST try). Have an amazing senior year Katie!!!

1 comment:

One Love Photo said...

The last one is awesome. It looks like a cover shot for an album. Nice framing,great expression and perfect background!