Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Yay! Nominated & 1st Day of School!

Hi Everyone!

Well the kids got back on the bus this morning, as it did for a lot of you too. As much as I'll miss them during the day hours, and as much as an adjustment the quiet house is, I do enjoy the peace and freedom and the day flies by anyhow. . .we've got lots to look forward to in 1st and 5th grade. And as I walked back to the house, I grabbed this shot of our cat Carmen. Woe to all you rodents. You haven't a chance. lol


Okay so back to business! Here's the LATEST:


KING 5's Best of Western Washington


For the start of the new season, lots of plans are coming to fruition! First off, check out my nomination for KING 5's Best of Western Washington Contest http://best.king5.com/julie-watts-photo/biz/138487 !! I'd love it if you'd review me! There's nothing like first hand experience to make an awesome review that could really help another person navigate the dizzying world of choosing a photographer that's right for them.

So thank you for that! I appreciate all the support you've given me over the past 9 years!!

There are several projects I'm working on, not to mention some stunning weddings & shoots (like Amber & Mike's wedding at Laurel Creek Manor last weekend and a crazy awesome senior portrait with Lindsay). Oh and I should add:

NEW WEBSITE GOING LIVE WITHIN 72 HOURS!!

Yes, you heard it right! I am falling out of my chair over the totally new website. Designed by my trusty teammember, Ron Ford, owner of WebVisuals.com. I can't wait for you to see it!! Stop by soon or make it easy and subscribe to get the latest!



No comments: