Saturday, February 20, 2010

Senior Inspiration--Heck Yes!

Hi Everybody and big juicy HELLO to all the students out there!! I can't WAIT to see what we create for you SENIORS!

My big aim is to create an environment where you feel Comfortable, I feel Comfortable, and we can PLAY! Whether you LOVE having your picture taken or LOATHE it...haha nothing makes a difference like having an experienced pro goofily guiding your way. I rely on gut instinct and a rock solid knowledge of equipment and technique based on nearly 10 years of business, but you may just be surprised at how much I play during your shoot...and how much of it isn't stiff and static...

I make each shoot as unique as possible by talking with you and getting a feel for who you are, and what you are about. I LOVE taking your ideas and making them real for you...but rest assured, if you have NO IDEA what you want to do some of my best creative work has occurred in sessions with NO destination in particular in mind...


If you are one of the lucky ones who will receive one of my special FACEBOOK cards tonight, high tail it over to my "Julie Watts Photo" fan page and let's see what we can create together!! With packages ranging from $300-$2000, everyone can afford to have a fun experience and fantastic images of who you are right now...

What are you waiting for?! :)
xoxo,
Julie

No comments: