Friday, April 4, 2008

childrenoftheson.org

I was just contacted by a writer, Priscilla, who is involved with childrenoftheson.org, a Colorado Ranch that is home to children in need. They are hoping to bring awareness and spread the word, and Priscilla lives here in WA and ideally would like to start a similar program here in Washington. Right now, however, Priscilla has a more pressing need. She has just (in the last 24 hours) been placed in the care of a six month old baby girl who arrived with a jacket on and nothing underneath. Priscilla lives in the Seattle-Tacoma area and is asking you and me if we have any donations of 6-9 month baby girl clothing, diapers, etc. Please email me and I will give you Priscilla's contact information.


Priscilla is also a very experienced makeup artist who has an extensive resume,and is available for model shoots and wedding makeup.

Lastly, she had mentioned that she has a love of photography, and SOLD HER FILM CAMERA in order to make ends meet and pursue her calling of taking care of babies who aren't being adequately cared for by their parents. She didn't ask, but on her behalf, I'd like to ask if anyone has a digital camera to donate so that she can take photos of these children. I'll be providing portraits for free of this little baby she has right now.

Let me know if you'd be able to help!

1 comment:

Amanda Mays said...

oh shoot I only have boy stuff. I'll ask around and see if I can get some girl stuff! I'll have to remember priscilla for makeup artist referalls. Oh we should have her do our makeup for the studio 36 cocktail party!!! :)