Thursday, October 30, 2008

Our Anniversary!!



Here you are seeing a photograph from our wedding, taken 10 years ago today! We were pretty young, 21, but this also signifies the experience that led me to become a wedding photographer. Technically, my photographer had some cool ideas, but was very much old school and didn't get emotional, feminine, and stylish shots. And this one above is just plain weird...lol! I got my first digital camera a year later and the rest is history!

So Happy Anniversary to us! It's been an amazing ride...we hope to have an engagement shoot this season and I'll post those when we do!

3 comments:

McMahan family said...

I love that one of the labels for this post is "better than chocolate." :) Congratulations again! We hope you two had a wonderful day and we can't wait to see some anniversary pictures (with the perfect dress, of course).

Misty said...

Congratulations on 10-years!! You two are beautiful. =)

Misty said...

P.S. Let me know when I get to be YOUR photographer! =)