I've been tagged...by photog Jen. If you haven't seen this going around...once you've been tagged you have to write 10 random, odd, unknown tidbits, habits, or goals about yourself. And the end, you tag others - listing their names and why you chose them. You can't tag the person who tagged you! Since you can't tag me back, let me know when you've posted your 10 oddities so I can read your answers!
1. I raced BMX bikes from age 11 to 17, getting to miss school to travel to national competitions.
2. I always park at the same area of the grocery store parking lot, but I don't do that at any other kind of store.
3. I used be a self-employed medical transcriptionist. I love words and spelling words.Hepatosplenomegaly! Spondylolisthesis! Ptosis (silent "p")! I love using "bad" words as the spice of adult conversation, but since I'm a mom, I have learned to use a lot of "holy cow" "criminy sakes" and my personal favorite, "For the love of all that's good and holy."
4. I just started to wear dangly earrings so as to give the impression that I am more dressed up and polished than I actually am.
5. My office smells like cookies thanks to my "cookie crunch" flavored candles.
6. I have met more photographers in the last 12 months than I've ever known in my life, thanks to attending workshops by David Jay, Me Ra Koh, and Liana Lehman.
7. My son's middle name is Wolfgang. I'm all about being crazy with the middle name but safe with the first name (Drew).
8. After doing lots of research, I elected to have homebirths with both of my kids by the midwifery phenomenon known as Nancy Spencer.
9. I'm low maintenance (remember, wearing dangly earrings is my idea of "dressing up"! lol
10. Despite common sense and statistics, my husband and I were married when we were 21 and are months away from our 10-year anniversary, and still totally dig each other! I can't believe we're old enough for this kind of an anniversary. I still think I'm 19 and still overuse words like "totally", "awesome", "rad" and the ultimate compliment, "bitchin'".
What’s in a Camera Bag for Beginners
6 months ago