Friday, February 29, 2008

Malia's Shoot!

So, Malia is one of my clients who has hit the JWP trifecta; I do shoots at three types of locations, client's home, my studio, on location "out in the field". Malia, a professional belly dancer, has experienced all three over the past couple years, and all three have totally different styles. Shoots at your home typically are casual and have soft, natural light. Shoots on location are the most unique and "fly by the seat of your pants" shoots because you never know what great new spot I'm going to find, or when a cloud is going to pass by shining a rad beam of light right on you (Thanks Mother Nature!!) My Studio shoots are simple, pure, but with the most controlled light. I like shoots in all places for all different reasons. Check these studio shots we did!! Oh and when her website goes live with all her new pics, you'll be one of the firsts to find out!!
Oh yeah and then sometimes, we're having so much fun we don't want to stop. So I had to go pick up my daughter from preschool and just brought her back to the studio and we kept shooting!!



1 comment:

Dinea de Photo said...

Julie,
I love these ones. Yummy light and great models.