Saturday, May 17, 2008

Look who I met at Tot's Wedding

My fabulous bride that you see up above at the top of my blog, is Tot. While shooting Tot's wedding last November, I met Jenee & Nick. We hit it off so I was excited when Jenee contact me about doing family pictures. Jenee was a little worried that her son might not be totally thrilled with getting his picture taken, but we were all assured this was not the case when he enthusiastically posed and ran from tree to tree for different shots! Here are some of my favs:



And I don't mean to embarass you Jenee & Nick, but one of the most striking things about you, and what I remember about you guys as guests at the wedding, was the chemistry/energy radiating from you two when you're together. It's kind of hard to explain, but there's an intensity to you as a couple that amazes me. Somebody should invent a machine that could measure whatever it is that you have! Then harness it, bottle it and sell it! lol

1 comment:

Tamara B. said...

Great photo's as usual. :0) Really love the one of Mom and Son together. Lovely!