Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Erin & Brad's Botanical Wedding

It's been a while! I've been CRAZY busy and have lots of posts to get to! First off, let's talk about Erin & Brad. . .





Erin rocked her gorgeous "V" neckline gown, sans veil on August 2, 2008. . . .



.
The bride, groom, & son all wore matching white Converse. . .

Brad went with the cream linen suit. . .

Together, they have style for days. . .


I hope Erin's spicy sass & charm rubs off on me a little. . . I could use it!
If you are looking for a tropical location within 30 minutes of Tacoma, look no further than Yangs Botanical Garden! It's absolutely BREATHTAKING that this gem is in Port Orchard, no less!


Seriously!

Priceless. . .Erin & Brad's 2-year-old son ran over to momma as grampa walked her down the aisle. Can you STAND it!? One of my favorite images ever. . .


And the weather was everything you could ask for.


Like I said. . .style for days!

This reminds me of a candid of some fabulous family on the red carpet, like Will Smith & Jada, tending to their child, or brangelina. . .lol

Awe, first dance!







Wonderful toasts and a touching, tropical wedding day that was an honor for me to capture. . . thank you so much!!!

3 comments:

Sara Montgomery said...

Julie, These images are so great! I always love to see your work. Hope to talk to you soon.
Sara

the Albino Bowler said...

gorgeous photos. I like the contrast with the b/w and color together. Hey. I appreciate what you are doing here. I just stumbled into your blog and saw that you and I have a common interest in Sasquatch. You should probably check out the story I just wrote about my Yeti-hunting expedition, which started deep in the woods of Arkansas, and is now headed to Australia.
Holla,

Amanda Mays said...

Love these julie!!! You got some awesome in the moment shots as well as some pretty cool close ups! Love the grooms style and the groomsmen group shot is too cool!