Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tatiana's Belly Portraits!

When I think of Tatiana, I think of the classic theme of an artist and their muse; I think of fashion photographers and their favorite models that inspire them. Words like symbyosis, chemistry, vibrational plane, all seem to have to do with what happens what Tatiana walks in front of my camera. I admire her calm spirit, her effortlessness in front of my lens, and her friendship. So it was my TOTAL pleasure to get to photograph her growing belly!




I think pregnant women are absolutely divine creatures. I know, I've been there twice and it doesn't feel like that most of the time! But I guarantee having portraits done like these might offset the memories of swollen feet and queasy stomachs. . .Thank you so much Tot for allowing me to share your portraits!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures Julie! I can’t wait until I’m pregnant again and I get to use a fan.