Thursday, August 7, 2008

Portrait Session-Beth!

Meet Beth

Beth came in for some long overdue portraits, after she saw the work I had done for her husband, Curtis, earlier this year....

When was the last time you had a portrait? A real portrait? A portrait to help you remember WHO you are, right now in your life? Why does it seem like portraits are important at graduation and weddings, but after that, life doesn't always get recorded beautifully...and I have to admit, women are vibrant creatures, I truly believe that, and maybe the days of a huge portrait of the woman of the house over the mantel are gone...but maybe they shouldn't be!

I adore this one above. I imagine she's quietly thinking, imagining. Could you imagine having a portrait of your mother like this? Or your sister?


Awwh, and we ended the shoot with a surprise visit from Beth's guardian angel, Curtis! lol

No comments: