Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Denise & Chris & the Rain

I'm a big fan of Laurel Creek Manor in Sumner, and this past September I shot Denise & Chris' wedding there.


Remember Chris & Denise's Engagement Shoot??

I've been saying lately, "If it DOES rain on your wedding day, Laurel Creek Manor is the place you want to be."


Laurel Creek has lots of covered porch area, but standing on the steps and getting a little sprinkled on was beautiful. I LOVED the fans Denise chose in lieu of bouquets...


The directional light from the steps was to-die-for! Love this one of Chris. Very James Deany...lol


This neutral wall color and awesome window lighting upstairs makes this "spare room" one of my favorite places to shoot a bride, rain OR shine.



The ceremony was on the back patio while the guests were under the tent, very charming and delightful!


Awwwwww.....


Awwwwww!



Seriously. Fans. Must be considered by all you brides-to-be out there. . . .


Now for a few formals of the new Mr. & Mrs.....



Here, Denise and Chris are standing under a narrow archway and the rain really started to lighten up. . . .


There's nothing I love more when it rains during a "shoot" than the incredibly glossy sheen that pavement takes on when wet...my eyes just LOVE it!

Some good partying down got going!

And a moment to cuddle and take in this whole magical thing called a wedding. . . .


Denise & Chris! You both were so easy and it was an exciting day for me to shoot for you! Hugs!!
To see Denise & Chris' slideshow, click Here!











No comments: