Thursday, June 19, 2008

Eldri & Jerry, June 7, 2008



This is Eldri & Jerry. They are so sweet and gentle, I love this first shot of Eldri snuggled up to her very tall husband (6'8'')!

One of the tricks I learned about photographing couples who have height discrepancies is to sit them down and even use a pillow or two to get them close and cuddily.

The forecast was predicting rain and I'm so glad it stayed overcast so we could go outside and get these natural light portraits.



What struck me most were how proud Eldri & Jerry's dad's were. Jerry's dad was his best man (a trend I'm seeing more of these days) and I have so many shots of Eldri's dad looking proud, gazing adoringly, kissing her forehead as they danced, and grasping her hand one last time as they left the building for their vintage Rolls Royce.



It was a wonderfully smooth wedding day that was filled with all the best memories and moments you could ever wish for. It was an absolute pleasure to spend the day with these loving families! You can check out their entire wedding slideshow here.

No comments: