Friday, June 6, 2008

I'm not a crier, I'm not a crier, I'm not a crier!

Today I brought my camera to document Gwen's last day of preschool. This officially signifies the start of a new era, The Kids Are Officially All School Age and no more little ones at home half the day. I look forward to all the time but a place in my heart still aches for her being away from me so long!

I love these two shots I took of her this morning. Oh and as you can see she's totally in the toothless stage! Can't help but love grabbing shots of that! Question: Do you have kids whose hair starts getting immediately messy the moment you're done brushing it? My son is easy to keep groomed, but my daughter seems to look like she just got done doing 10 cartwheels! lol

But before school, we've got 3 months of summer with lots of full days and twice the activities I usually have going on in a day! It's going to be an awesome summer! We love kite flying, badminton, making forts in the yard, playing baseball, disc golf, bocce ball, horseshoes, and swinging in the hammock, ahhh. I know it's always as close as a day or two away, even if it's raining outside like it is now!!


4 comments:

James Dunn said...

those are such sweet images. I'm glad to see a hands on family for a change =)

Misty said...

Precious! I love it!

Amanda Mays said...

Oh so sweet! She'll be in big girl school now!

One Love Photo said...

Love the toothless adorable grin! Here's to an exciting wonderful best summer EVER!