Thursday, March 27, 2008

My Latest Wedding Consultation

A couple of nights ago I headed up to Ballard to meet with my old friend Ryan and his radiant fiancee, Celeste. I'd have an image to post to show, but we all talked straight from 7pm to about 10:45pm, I'm afraid I crammed too many stories in too short a time! lol What can I say...at this age, it's kind of just who I am! So I just thought I'd draw a little picture for you... And don't even get me started on them; they are genuine, loving, creative and original (did I mention talented and foxy?)So it's with great pleasure that I'm announcing that I'm doing their wedding this summer in MONTANA! I've never been there but always wanted to go! And you'll just have to wait until later in the year when you see what their wedding is going to be like. It will be unlike any other wedding I've ever seen and I'm chomping at the bit to get there!!!


No comments: